Need to advertise a job vacancy?
If your organisation or group would like to advertise a job vacancy on our website, please send the vacancy details to:
hvoss has an exciting job opportunity immediately available.
You will help us provide pre-employment advice and support for people aged 19 and over who are not in work. You will focus on providing access to a wide range of volunteering opportunities, enabling people to move into further education or training having acquired basic skills, increased confidence and motivation through participation in project activities.
Supported Volunteering Co-ordinator – £22,700 (37 hours per week)
Click here for further information: -
Closing date for ALL applications is noon on Monday 23rd April 2018.
This post is funded by The Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund, part of the Building Better Opportunities project in Herefordshire.
Building Better Opportunities funding will support projects in England that tackle poverty and promote social inclusion. It is funded by The Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund.
Events Coordinator wanted: if you have a passion for sustainable living & carbon reduction; a broad & enthusiastic desire to support communities through event management, activism & social media; a yearning to work in a self directed way, and you are looking for a part-time Herefordshire based opportunity to develop your own skills and capacity, click on the HGN Events Coordinator link to read the job description and find details of how to apply: HGN Events Coordinator. And the job description itself is also attached here…
Connecting Carers Advisor
26 hours per week | £15,548 per annum
Have you got the motivation to:
Do you have:
This job will see you working with our small friendly staff team on our telephone helpline and webchat, offering information, advice and contacts to connect Carers to the right resources, including other Carers and relevant organisations or professionals who can support them in their caring role. You need to be well-organised, a team worker and happy working with Windows based computer programmes and email. You will receive training on our specialist database system. This post is currently funded for one year from 1 April 2018.
We are keen for our staff team to reflect the variety of different groups of Carers in Herefordshire and so we welcome applications from Carers & former Carers (18+), from men, from the farming community and from people from minority communities, such as Travellers, black and minority ethnic groups or asylum seekers.
Closing date 12 noon Monday 19 March 2018. Please note interviews will be held on Wednesday 21 March 2018.
Please email or call Rachel Wilkins (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information and applications. Alternatively, you can visit our website http://www.herefordshirecarerssupport.org/blog/2018/03/02/job-vacancy/ for all the relevant documentation.
Herefordshire Carers Support is the county’s leading charity aiming to support unpaid Carers, whatever their age and whatever the situation of their cared-for person.
Hope Support Services Job Vacancy: Clinical Supervisor
Job Type – self-employed
Location – Ross on Wye (and other locations around Herefordshire)
Hourly rate to be negotiated
Hope is a charity based in Ross on Wye which supports young people when a close family member is diagnosed with a life threatening illness.
We require a Supervisor to provide supervision for frontline staff.
You will need to have:
· A recognised supervisory qualification
· Experience of supervision
· Experience of working with young people
· Knowledge of a range of statutory and independent sector services
· Current knowledge of child and vulnerable adult protection/safeguarding issues
The position is subject to a satisfactory DBS check
For more information please contact 01989 566317 and ask to speak to Clare Thomas or email:
Grants and Communications Officer
Herefordshire and Worcestershire
Help us to give money away … its not as easy as you think.
Community First are looking for someone with a good eye for detail, the ability to analyse applications and confidence talking with all sorts of people, to help us administer the grants we award to Charities in Herefordshire and Worcestershire.
As our part time Grants and Communications Officer you will be responsible for promoting Community First's work, advertising grants, analysing applications, advising Grants panels, awarding grants and following up progress.
hvoss has an exciting job opportunity immediately available on the Marches Talent Match programme.
Youth Involvement Worker (Maternity Cover)
£22,780 FTE (part time or full time considered)
Job Purpose: Fulfilling lives – supporting young people into work, making their lives successful and purposeful.
- To recruit young people and support their involvement through the Talent Match programme.
- To provide Participants with support and guidance promoting wellbeing, personal development and progress towards employment.
- To deliver employability skills workshops and facilitate informal group work .
Particular Job Roles :
- To build relationships with Individuals aged 18-25 that are voluntary, supportive and trusted and empower Participants to sustain improvements in their life prospects.
- To support individual Participants concerning their wellbeing including their physical and mental health, resilience, life skills, accommodation and social networks
- To enable access to personal development opportunities that produce the qualifications, skills and experiences required for gaining employment.
- To liaise and work with Participants family, carers and other supportive contacts.
- To work with Participants in an informal group work setting developing social skills, relationship building, confidence and self esteem.
- To work with Participants in a more formal group work setting building employability skills, searching for work, offering peer support
- Lead on group visits and activities that are employment, social or civically based
- Work collaboratively with other team members for the benefit of individual and groups of Participants.
Job Type: Temporary
Click here for further information: -
Closing date for applications is noon on Monday 23rd April 2018.
Interviews will take place on Friday 27th April in Hereford.
Early Years PRACTITIONERS
We are looking for vibrant and enthusiastic staff to join our Early Years Team
Applicants must have:
For an application pack and job description please contact the HR Department via email@example.com
or call 01885 488495
CLOSING DATE: 27 April 2018
Registered Charity No: 1077336
Registered Company No: 03791772
Pre-school Learning Alliance No: 55273
Ofsted No: EY333183