This policy has been produced to act as a working document for the safe working practice of staff, trustees, volunteers and young people associated with hvoss. This document includes:
1. Our policy statement and commitment to safeguarding young people
3. Protecting young people & adults with guidelines to safe working practices and code of conduct for staff and volunteers
4. What is meant by and how to recognise abuse.
5. Actions on what to do if a young person confides in you
7. What to do if abuse is suspected
8. Contact details
9. Legislation and where to get further advice.
10. hvoss disclosure form for reporting abuse form
To read the entire document please click on: Safeguarding and Child Protection Jan 2021