Be part of this year’s budget consultation – Herefordshire Council
The budget consultation 2022/23 is focused on supporting post-Covid recovery in the county and the council’s transformation journey, looking at how we can deliver our services and facilities in the most effective, affordable and environmentally friendly way.
We want our voluntary sector and community groups to give their views about how the council budget is spent to ensure we get the best value for every pound we spend, continue to support all residents and the most vulnerable in our communities and develop services to lead Herefordshire into the future with confidence.
We are inviting community organisations to attend the session for their local area:
• Wednesday 8 September, 7pm to 8.30pm – Hereford City (includes surrounding parishes)
• Thursday 9 September, 7pm to 8.30pm – East (Bromyard, Ledbury and surrounding parishes)
• Tuesday 14 September, 12.30pm to 2pm – Hereford City (includes surrounding parishes)
• Tuesday 14 September, 7pm to 8.30pm - South and West (Ross-on-Wye and surrounding parishes, Golden Valley)
• Wednesday 15 September, 7pm to 8.30pm – North and West (Leominster, Kington and surrounding parishes)
The consultation is being run by Impact Consultancy and Research. If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org