A vibrant and effective Voluntary Sector in Herefordshire.
To support, strengthen and unite voluntary and community organisations in achieving their aims.
Values....We believe in
- Volunteering – Championing the vital and unique contribution made by volunteers in the county.
- Independence - Voluntary organisations are distinctive, trusted and tackle problems independent of the state.
- Membership – Driven by member needs. Involving members, frontline organisations and networks in all we do.
- Collaboration – Working collectively to represent diverse interests & views.
- Innovation and creativity – A belief that community and voluntary action provides solutions to many challenges we face.
- Equality and diversity - Promoting the needs of under-represented and disadvantaged groups, including ‘quieter voices’ in the community.
- Meeting needs – Identifying gaps in services and supporting collaborative delivery.